Feature requests and recommendations

Have a suggestion for "Everything"? Please post it here.
superduck

Feature requests and recommendations

Post by superduck »

Great app ! Thanks

1. It would be really good to be able to have multiple usernames and passwords for the http and etp server. I have seen the information about running multiple instances of Everything, but i think that is not conventient at all

2. Is it possible to add a dropdown box or something to only search from a particular drive ? this would just be convenient instead of having to sift through large results

3. A connected users login details such as username, ip, transfer statistics etc displayed in the status bar at the bottom of the window, or something like that would be great

4. SSL support, please :-)

Cheers !
biguenique

Re: Feature requests and recommendations

Post by biguenique »

superduck wrote:Great app ! Thanks

1. It would be really good to be able to have multiple usernames and passwords for the http and etp server. I have seen the information about running multiple instances of Everything, but i think that is not conventient at all

2. Is it possible to add a dropdown box or something to only search from a particular drive ? this would just be convenient instead of having to sift through large results

3. A connected users login details such as username, ip, transfer statistics etc displayed in the status bar at the bottom of the window, or something like that would be great

4. SSL support, please :-)

Cheers !
Great app, definitely. I agree that SSL support for the HTTP service would definitely be essential!

Thanks!
kopaka06

Post by kopaka06 »

2. Is achieved by typing the driver letter and colon . You will need to have folder search option checked.
MRACHINI

Post by MRACHINI »

SSL for HTTP please