About Everything using the native Linux support of NTFS and other file systems...

Have a suggestion for "Everything"? Please post it here.
nikov

About Everything using the native Linux support of NTFS and other file systems...

Post by nikov »

Hi,
Nowadays, Linux supports NTFS and most of the file systems offered by Everything very well. From this, can we assume that Everything can also be ported to Linux natively without much difficulty?

I don't know the actual underlying complexity of this amazing program Everything. If the task is difficult then don't consider this.

I think it will be very useful even if the Linux version supports only the major file system(s) already supported by Everything. Initially, even a command-line version will be very useful.
Or, even an official Wine support can be very useful.

I assume this is not a plug-and-play situation; so, if it is time-consuming/difficult don't consider doing this, Everything has other priorities to do.

Thank you for this amazing program.
NotNull

Re: About Everything using the native Linux support of NTFS and other file systems...

Post by NotNull »

A forum search for "Linux" came up with this: viewtopic.php?p=52193#p52193

(and may other interesting threads)
nikov

Re: About Everything using the native Linux support of NTFS and other file systems...

Post by nikov »

NotNull wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:32 pm A forum search for "Linux" came up with this: viewtopic.php?p=52193#p52193

(and may other interesting threads)

Thanks for informing this is under consideration, NotNull.