Alternative View and Column Filters

Have a suggestion for "Everything"? Please post it here.
FerRamosA

Alternative View and Column Filters

Post by FerRamosA »

Hello.
First of all Everything is a wonderful program that has changed the way I work in Windows and is a must-have utility. Thanks for all the effort.

My suggestions will be:

1) Option for an alternative view with 2 lines (or double height) where you have in the second line the path of the file. Reason: while using the "preview pane" is really difficult to combine a column for the name and the path... I have to constantly resize the "preview pane" or toggle it on and off.

2) Add "Filters" to the table of results (similar to those in Excel); that way there's no need to change the search parameters multiple times.

Thanks again.
Greetings from Mexico
void
Developer

Re: Alternative View and Column Filters

Post by void »

Thank you for your feedback FerRamosA,
1) Option for an alternative view with 2 lines (or double height) where you have in the second line the path of the file. Reason: while using the "preview pane" is really difficult to combine a column for the name and the path... I have to constantly resize the "preview pane" or toggle it on and off.
I will consider an option to show items on two lines (with path on the second line)
2) Add "Filters" to the table of results (similar to those in Excel); that way there's no need to change the search parameters multiple times.
Support for header split buttons (the drop down button to the right of each header) is on my TODO list.

Thank you for the suggestions.