PHP to turn website into EFU list (link & screenshot)

Have a suggestion for "Everything"? Please post it here.
meteorquake

PHP to turn website into EFU list (link & screenshot)

Post by meteorquake »

I'm not sure if it's already been done, but I've just now very quickly made a PHP script that can be plopped on a website and it will return an EFU of the website that can be opened in Everything as a FileList, which is much better than scanning a website externally (screenshot attached).
It doesn't seem to allow attaching the script directly to this message even as a text file so it can be got here as a text file and you'll need to save it with extension .php -- change the secret code to something else to use
It works very well for me but do send in any improvements etc.
When running you can enter your URL for it directly in the Everything Open Filelist box.

* One thing that would be good would be that the URL column in Everything could be made into an actual hyperlink, so it can be clicked to jump to the web version as well as using the localised Filesystem version.

* Also is there a way of attaching such a web-generated efu as a permanent resource to Everything?

* And what's the best way to show alongside these webfile sizes and times the local filesystem one (using the stated filename or generated path&name column)?

Cheers, David
a.png
a.png (20.06 KiB) Viewed 4228 times