Thank you!

General discussion related to "Everything".
casterle

Thank you!

Post by casterle »

I use Everything daily, more than any other utility on my system for sure, and find it extraordinarily useful and a real timesaver. The work the author, David, has done on this utility shows real skill and a deep knowledge of the OS, and I'm sure represents hundreds if not thousands of hours of (sometimes frustrating) work. As a retired developer, I respect what he's undertaken and accomplished.

So a big "thank you!" for this fine tool and the dedication you've shown in it continued evolution. I've contributed more than once and would like to encourage others, if they find Everything as useful as I do, to do the same. Even a small donation provides encouragement and I'm sure will bring a smile to David's face (who I only know via his excellent support, BTW).
NotNull

Re: Thank you!

Post by NotNull »

:thumbsup: !

The donations page is one of my favorite parts of this site. (I like reading the comments; all happy people :))

And you can find comments there like this one:
One Smart Man vs. m$ - Smart Man Wins! Flawless Victory! Fatality!
That brings a smile to my face too :D
void
Developer

Post by void »

Thank you for your feedback and support.

Glad to hear you find Everything useful!
Stamimail

Post by Stamimail »

It took me a while to understand what he meant by "m$" until I realized he meant to a corporation.

I don't know the truth, but I think that they let some developers to win.
I'm happy David is one of the winners.
soaper

Post by soaper »

Since there currently is no upvoting on the board, I want to upvote casterle via this reply:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Code: Select all

DARK AGES                                                          ENLIGHTENED TIMES
------------------------> Start of modern Windows history <-------------------------
                          When Everything Search 
                          was first released.
I don't know how I managed before?!