I need OSX version

Have a suggestion for "Everything"? Please post it here.
fedoracore

I need OSX version

Post by fedoracore »

Is it possible to develop a OSX version?

most external usb harddisk are in NTFS format, and they will be used in OSX.
SO, really need OSX version
prudence

Re: I need OSX version

Post by prudence »

I truly do have the same need. I'm sure there are a plethora of people who do as well.
Mac users, please reply by saying "I do!" ;)

VOIDTOOLS, could we have your mighty awesome Everything app on Mac?
If you do, I will buy or either donate for sure!

Thanks for listening Mac users requests. I've been loving your Everything app. I talk about it all the time because it's so GOOD! :)

Gil
jadik

Post by jadik »

Likewise... would cheerfully contribute, and/or pay $$ for a Mac version. Everything is a gamechanger... and so is Mac.
RonHerman

Post by RonHerman »

Yes, please. I use Everything on my PC, but the only thing they have for Mac on the market SUCKS! "All I want is Everything." ~Def Leppard
Mebo

Post by Mebo »

Would also love to have this on Mac, ...and I would pay for it!
dolivanu

Post by dolivanu »

IMHO, it's quite difficult and takes too many time to port this kind of utility program to another operating system, specially when using low-level APIs, assembler, native functions and so on. This is a pretty, hand-crafted application, for maximum performance and minimum resource comsuption, tailored for Window OS. There are another awesome applications for Windows that the author refuses to port to another OS like Mac or Linux (SumatraPDF for example), mainly because they have lot of Windows-specific source code, functions...
I'm just a plain user, not related to the author, but as a developer, this is my personal opinion about this kind of questions, despite the author's reasons.
marinehero

Post by marinehero »

The market for macOs is massive and Everything is a MUST for macOS... sooner or later somebody will come up with a Everything competitor. So my vote is yes please! If the author needs extra developers, am always happy to oblige... :D
NotNull

Post by NotNull »

Everything on OSX (sort of ...): viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8799

(So now everyone can donate :lol: )
FallonRayArt

Post by FallonRayArt »

I also want this for Mac OS X, so badly. Willing to pay for sure. I already tell everyone I know about Everything. No computer should be without it.