Can't have macro to work with IPC

Plug-in and third party software discussion.
jams

Can't have macro to work with IPC

Post by jams »

Hi,

I can't have the macro to work with my C# library (https://github.com/ju2pom/EverythingNet).
I tried to use the same query in a unit test and in real Everything UI but the UT finds no result whereas Everything UI finds many.
I have started everything service with -debug and could see the query (like "zip:" or "video:" ...) but no file found :(.

Should I do something special to execute such kind of queries? I have almost all flags set:

Code: Select all

EVERYTHING_REQUEST_SIZE
EVERYTHING_REQUEST_FILE_NAME
EVERYTHING_REQUEST_EXTENSION
EVERYTHING_REQUEST_ATTRIBUTES
EVERYTHING_REQUEST_PATH
EVERYTHING_REQUEST_FULL_PATH_AND_FILE_NAME
EVERYTHING_REQUEST_DATE_CREATED
EVERYTHING_REQUEST_DATE_MODIFIED
EVERYTHING_REQUEST_DATE_ACCESSED
EVERYTHING_REQUEST_DATE_RUN;
Or could it be a bug in Everything?

Thanks
void
Developer

Re: Can't have macro to work with IPC

Post by void »

Filter macros are not supported with IPC yet..

You will need to create your own, here are the built in ones:

audio:

ext:aac;ac3;aif;aifc;aiff;au;cda;dts;fla;flac;it;m1a;m2a;m3u;m4a;mid;midi;mka;mod;mp2;mp3;mpa;ogg;ra;rmi;spc;rmi;snd;umx;voc;wav;wma;xm
zip:

ext:7z;ace;arj;bz2;cab;gz;gzip;jar;r00;r01;r02;r03;r04;r05;r06;r07;r08;r09;r10;r11;r12;r13;r14;r15;r16;r17;r18;r19;r20;r21;r22;r23;r24;r25;r26;r27;r28;r29;rar;tar;tgz;z;zip
doc:

ext:c;chm;cpp;csv;cxx;doc;docm;docx;dot;dotm;dotx;h;hpp;htm;html;hxx;ini;java;lua;mht;mhtml;odt;pdf;potx;potm;ppam;ppsm;ppsx;pps;ppt;pptm;pptx;rtf;sldm;sldx;thmx;txt;vsd;wpd;wps;wri;xlam;xls;xlsb;xlsm;xlsx;xltm;xltx;xml
exe:

ext:bat;cmd;exe;msi;msp;msu;scr
pic:

ext:ani;bmp;gif;ico;jpe;jpeg;jpg;pcx;png;psd;tga;tif;tiff;wmf
video:

ext:3g2;3gp;3gp2;3gpp;amr;amv;asf;avi;bdmv;bik;d2v;divx;drc;dsa;dsm;dss;dsv;evo;f4v;flc;fli;flic;flv;hdmov;ifo;ivf;m1v;m2p;m2t;m2ts;m2v;m4b;m4p;m4v;mkv;mp2v;mp4;mp4v;mpe;mpeg;mpg;mpls;mpv2;mpv4;mov;mts;ogm;ogv;pss;pva;qt;ram;ratdvd;rm;rmm;rmvb;roq;rpm;smil;smk;swf;tp;tpr;ts;vob;vp6;webm;wm;wmp;wmv
jams

Re: Can't have macro to work with IPC

Post by jams »

Thanks David for your answer, I'll implement it using the list you provided.