Saturday, 4 May 2013: Version 184.108.40.2067b
- fixed an issue with creating threads
- fixed an issue when sorting files with invalid sizes
- fixed an issue with file lists duplicates
- fixed an issue with the everything filter
- moved etp/ftp/http servers to tools -> options
- items are only executed when double clicking on an item.
- added option to clear selection after search.
- fixed an issue with rendering a non-themed toolbar.
- added client edges to non-themed controls.
- fixed a leak with shell notifies.
- fixed an issue rendering long text characters.
- fixed an issue with excluded files not being added when they should no longer be excluded.
- fixed an issue with expanding %systemroot% on Windows Server.
- fixed an issue with the index when changing the privileges of Everything.
- added command line option -create-filelist <filename> <path>
- removed command line option -host
- fixed an issue converting / to \ with match path enabled.
- added ini option state_rename_move_caret_to_selection_end.
- fixed an issue with changing the index settings.
Please note the ETP server / ETP client are not compatible with Everything 1.2.1
EFU File List Help
ETP/FTP Server Help
HTTP Server Help
Folder Indexing Help
Search History Help
What still needs to be done before the next official release:
- Recent changes
- Run History
- First day of the week localization
- Installer localization
Please support Everything by donating:
"Everything" version 1.3 FAQ
For further discussion please visit:
"Everything" version 1.3 General Discussion